If you want to make a social media website on WordPress, so BuddyPress is a best plugin which you can use of making social media website on WordPress. In this article i tell you how you can install and active BuddyPress Plugin and tell you some settings of BuddyPress Plugin.
So for install, active and settings of BuddyPress plugin please follow these steps.
- Open your WordPress website dashboard and then open plugins, after that click on Add New button and in search bar write BuddyPress. When you found BuddyPress plugin click install now and after sometime you see an activate button click on this button for activate BuddyPress plugin.
- When you activate BuddyPress plugin in your WordPress Website, so in settings open you see a BuddyPress option, click on this option. When you click on this option BuddyPress plugin settings page open. Here you can settings of BuddyPress plugin. First option is Extended Profiles, second option is account settings, third option is Friend connections, 4th is Private Messaging, 5th is Activity Streams, 6th option is Notifications, 7th is User Groups, 8th option is Site Tracking, 9th is BuddyPress Core and 10th option is Community Members. You can read all these options and after that which option you want to on checkmark on this option and which option you want to off uncheck on this option. When you read about these option and checkmark those options which you want to on, so after that click on next tab which is options.
- When you click on next tab so you see some new options. First option is toolbar, if you want show toolbar to log out users, so checkmark on this option and if you want not show toolbar to logout users, so uncheck this option. Next option is Account Deletion, if you want register members delete their accounts when they want, so checkmark on this option and if you want register members have not access of delete their account, so uncheck this option. Next option is BuddyPress Pack, you can check this option and next option is Profile Photo Upload, if you want register members upload their profile photo so checkmark on this option and if you want register members do not have access to upload their profile photo so you can uncheck this option.
- Next option is Cover Image Upload, if you want register members upload their cover photo so checkmark on this option and if you want register members have not access to upload their cover photo so you can uncheck this option. Next option is Profile Syncing, you can check this option. Next option is Post Comments and last option in this tab is Activity auto-refresh. You can check these options.
- Now go to next tab which is Pages. When you click on this tab, you see some options and you need some settings. Read these options carefully before check and after read you can check these options and before to do these settings which required carefully read these settings and then you can do these settings and can check after do settings and now you can check last option which is Credits.
These are some settings of BuddyPress Plugin. If you want to know more about BuddyPress Plugin and want to know about more settings of BuddyPress Plugin so you can search on internet. Hope you like this article if you like this article so please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and if you have any question about this article so you can write comment below article or you can feel free to contact us.