If your hard disk, memory card or USB corrupted/damage so this article helps you to repair these. In this article I tell a method with help of this method so you can repair your hard disk, memory card or USB. So for know how you can repair your memory card, hard disk or USB please follow these steps.
Please Note: This method is for computer / laptop not for mobile. So if you repair USB, hard disk or memory card via computer or laptop then this article help you and if you want to repair any of these things via mobile then this article not help you. If you want to repair any of these things via mobile so you can search on internet.
Please Note: Some time hard disk, USB and memory card repair with this method and sometime not repair, so if this method help you and repair your USB, hard disk or memory card so very good and if not repair so you can search any other method on internet.
- First attach USB, hard disk or memory card which you want to repair with your computer or laptop.
- Then right click on This PC and open Manage, then click disk management. Here you can see your corrupted hard disk, USB or memory card which you attach with your computer or laptop for repair.
- After that open Run from start or use your computer search, when you open Run. Type CMD in box and click OK button or you can type Command Prompt in computer / laptop search for directly open. When you open this you see a black page on your computer / laptop screen.
- Write diskpart on last line end and click enter. Then enter list disk and click enter. Here you can see how many disks attach with your computer / laptop and also here you can see your corrupted memory card, USB or hard drive. After that for selecting this corrupted USB, hard disk or memory which you attach write select disk and number for example if your corrupted hard disk, USB or memory card disk 2 so you write select disk 2 and click enter. Then you write clean and again click enter.
- After that write creat or create partition primary and click enter and then write format fs=fat32 and again click enter. After that a percentage countdown start, this countdown goes to hundred, here you can wait some time. When this countdown complete you receive a message. Diskpart successfully formatted the volume. After that you can open your corrupted hard disk, memory card or USB. If open, so congratulation you can successfully repair your hard disk, USB or memory card and if not open so you can try again with same method.
Hope you like this article and you learn some new information from this article. I tell you again this method are not work every time or on every corrupted USB, hard disk or memory card. So if this method is not prove helpful for you so you can search on internet for find methods and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and if you have any question about this article so you can contact us feel free or comment below article.