Facebook become very famous social media network and many people save their important data in Facebook like personal photos. So hackers try to hack your important data. In this article i tell you about Facebook security and tell you how you can protect your Facebook account from hackers and make your Facebook account secure. So please follow these steps if you follow these steps so you can make your Facebook account secure.
What is two step verification.?
Two step verification is a strong verification system. In this system when you enter in your Facebook account via email/mobile number and password so you do not enter in your account directly. When you enter email/mobile number and password so your first step complete and you go to second step. In second step you receive a code on your mobile number or email address when you enter this code then open your Facebook account. So if you add two step verification so your account secure much more and hard to hack.
If you want to add 2 step verification in your Facebook account, so please follow these steps.
- First open your Facebook account and then open settings.
- After that open security and login from left side.
- When you open security and login you see many options, in these options you open use two-factor authentication option.
- When you open use two-factor authentication again you see many options, if you make your Facebook account on mobile number so you need to turn on two factor authentication option and if you make your account on email address and do not add your mobile number in your Facebook account so first you add your mobile number in your Facebook account and after that turn on two factor authentication option.
- When you turn on two factor authentication option, so two step verification active on your Facebook account. Next time when you open your Facebook account with email/mobile number and password so after that Facebook send you a code before open your account on that mobile number which you add in your Facebook account and on which number you turn on two factor authentication.
- If you want so you can copy some codes from Facebook, this codes help you open your Facebook account when for any reason you don’t receive code from Facebook.
- For copy some codes open this same two factor authentication page and where you see recovery codes, you need to click on show codes button, when you click on show codes button. Recovery codes open, copy or save this codes on any save place in your computer, laptop or mobile.
Hope you understand how you can active two step verification on your Facebook account.
If you want to make more secure of your Facebook account so choice a long and difficult password, you can add percentage, dollar, comma and plus type words in your password. Do not choice an easy password like only mobile number or name.
Do not open your Facebook account on unknown places and if for any reason you open your account on unknown places like net cafe or any other person mobile so don’t forget to logout your Facebook account from this place.
In this article i tell you some methods, with help of these methods you can protect your Facebook account from hackers. Have many other methods to protect your Facebook account from hacking you can search these methods on internet and make your Facebook account more secure. If you learn some from this article so don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family members and if you have any question about this article so feel free to contact us or comment below article.