Embed videos from other websites is a best option because in this way you can save your website space, you meet a free video player and your video load fast. In this article I tell you about some websites from which you can embed videos in your WordPress Website.
1 – YouTube
YouTube is best and No.1 videos website. YouTube is a very fast website. If you want to embed videos from YouTube, so you can easily embed videos from YouTube to your WordPress Website.
- First open YouTube and search video which type you need or you can also upload your own video on YouTube.
- After search or upload video on YouTube which you want to embed open this video.
- After open this video, you can see share option below video, click on this.
- When you click share option button, you can see embed button. Click on this button.
- When you click embed button, so you see a code. This is embedding code of this video just copy this code and paste in your website and also here if you want so you can change settings of embed video.
2 – Facebook
Facebook is another best videos website, but Facebook is not only for videos. Here you can upload photos, write posts and become friends, groups and pages. We talk about videos, so I tell you how you can embed videos from Facebook.
- Open Facebook and upload your video our search video which type you want to embed.
- Open this video and below video you see three dots, click on these dots.
- When you click on these dots, you can see embed option, click on this option.
- After click on embed option you can see embed code, just copy this code and paste on your WordPress Website.
3 – DailyMotion
Dailymotion is good videos website and also an alternative of YouTube. Same as YouTube on Dailymotion you can upload and find videos. If you want to embed videos from Dailymotion to your WordPress Website so please follow these steps.
- First open Dailymotion and search video which type video you need or upload your own video.
- After search or upload video on Dailymotion which you want to embed, open this video.
- When open this video, on computer/laptop you can see right side an arrow button, click on this arrow button.
- When you click arrow button, you see embed video option in last, click on this option.
- After click embed video option, you can see embed code. Simply copy this code and paste into your website. Also here you can adjust auto play on/off settings.
4 – Vimeo
Vimeo is a good videos website, but in this website you cannot upload unlimited videos and also perhaps you cannot find all types of videos. If you want to upload unlimited videos on Vimeo, so you need to buy Vimeo Plan. I mean this website is good but not totally free. If you want to embed videos from Vimeo, so please follow these steps.
- Open Vimeo and upload your own video or search video which type video you want to embed.
- After upload or search video, open this video.
- After open this video, you can see share button below video, click on this button.
- After click share button, you can embed code, copy this code and paste in your WordPress Website.
- If you want to change settings of this video, which you upload or search, simply click show options, after click show options you can adjust setting of video which you want to embed.
How to insert any website embedded code in WordPress Website.?
When you copy this video code which you want to show on your website, open posts when posts open click on add new button. When you click add new button new post options open. After open new posts option click on text right side of visual. After click text simply paste your copy embed code here and if you want to change any settings like video size etc. so you can change this here. After paste code and change settings, click on publish button or if you want to see your video here so click on visual.
Hope you like this article, if you like this article so please share with your friends and if you have any issue or question about this article so you can feel free to contact us or write comment below this article.