If you want to add your WordPress website in Google search console and Google Analytics, so read this article. In this article i tell about how you can add your WordPress website in Google search console and Google Analytics.
How To Add WordPress Website in Google Search Console.?
If you want to add your website in Google search console so please follow these steps.
- First you need a Gmail account, when you make Gmail account so after that search on Google, Google search console and open first link. When you open Google search console so you see a start now button, click on that button.
- When you click start now button, so you see two options. You can read both options carefully and then which option you think is best for you. You can choice this option. In my case I choose first option Domain. Here you need to add your website URL. Like Google.com, when you enter your website URL in box then click continue.
- When you click on continue you see a verification page, here you need to verify your website and if you want so you can verify your website later. If you want to verify your website later so click on verify later button.
- When you verify your website so Google search console open, here you can add sitemap of your website for seeing better results. When you add your website in Google search console you see only clean everything after 1 or 2 days you see your website data here.
So in this way you can add your website in Google search console, if you cannot understand and you need more information so you can search on internet for more details and clarification.
How To Add WordPress Website in Google Analytics.?
If you want to add your website in Google Analytics, so please follow these steps.
- You need a Gmail account for adding your website in Google Analytics. After make Gmail account open your Gmail account and search Google Analytics in Google search.
- Open first link, when you open first link Google Analytics open. When Google Analytics open click on Sign up button.
- When you click Sign up button, you see a page where you can add your website.
- In first box write your account name and in second box write your website name. In next box write your website URL and select your website is http or https.
- After that select industry category and then select country and time zone and click Get Tracking ID
- After that you see a Tracking code you need to add this code in your WordPress website Header.php, I mean add this code after <head> or before </head> when you add this code in your website so after one or two days later your website information show on this Google Analytics.
So in this way you can add your website in Google Analytics if you need more information about Google Analytics so you can search on internet for more information.
I Hope this article is helpful for you and you learn some new information after reading this article. If you have any question about this article so feel free to contact us or comment below article and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.